Getting to the top of search rankings is the holy grail for anyone with a web presence. It is currently the most valuable marketing tool there is. Google and the other search engines are now the primary way people find what they want. Businesses throw money at advertising, but seem to neglect one of the most important markets there is. If a search engine can’t find you, most potential customers won’t either.
I am a Local Marketing Consultant in London. I know the local market as well as the global one, and am uniquely placed to improve your search results. It won’t happen overnight, it can take weeks to start improving results, but when you improve you should notice the difference in visitors and queries almost immediately.
I can help you reach the top of the search results. It is worth every pound you spend and you can see the result for yourself once the ball is rolling. I can assist with all aspects of Search Engine Optimization, like Onsite SEO, Offsite SEO, Pay-Per-Click and a myriad of other activities, all designed to get you to the top.
These are just some of the Search Engine Optimization services I offer;
- Link Building
- Content Creation
- Pay per Click Setup and Management
- Newsletters and Email broadcasts
- Press Releases
- Article PR
- Blog Posts
- Image Optimization
- And much more!
All of these activities are design to assist you in making your way to the top of the search results in Google. It may seem like everybody concentrates on just the one search engine and ignores the others, but this is intentional. Although Google isn’t the only search engine it does at least 90% of the internet searches worldwide, so it makes sense to concentrate on this to get the best results.
There is nobody who can do SEO like a Website Marketing Consultant. I can work with you to prepare a strategy depending on your needs and your budget. You can then sit back and get ready for the new visitors that will start arriving as I work my magic!
Every site needs highly targeted, high quality links, placed in the right spot on the page, with the right anchor text to be successful in Google.
To accomplish this, see below:
- Don’t outsource your link building project unless you verify those you outsource to understand your methods and are qualified.
- Don’t search for “keyword phrase” and “submit site” in Google. Most, if not all, of the results will be garbage sites.
- Avoid three-way linking schemes. They are exactly that: schemes.
- Search engines are getting better at detecting and discounting these links. Google in particular has aggressively begun to target and discount three way links.
- Don’t just get links to your home page; get deep links to any page you want to rank well in Google.
- Don’t use link building software or send mass emails for links.
- Don’t give up your editorial discretion. Don’t hire services that ”guarantee” links or allow links added through automation.
- Services that guarantee links often have a network of sites they own and it is essentially a sophisticated link farm. Manually approve every link before it is posted on your site.
- Don’t raise Google’s red flag by gaining “high volume” of links too quickly and then stop. You want to make sure the number of links matches the amount of traffic you are receiving.
- Don’t make linking decisions based on Page Rank. Instead, make them based on your visitor’s needs.
- Verify the page has a current cache date in Google.
- Don’t approve a link request until you ensure the site has not ”faked” their Page Rank. Check it with this Fake Page Rank Detection Tool.